- Vinnova Naples 72'' Double Sink Vanity Set with Carrara White Marble Countertop and Mirror Option
- Set Includes: Main Cabinet, Countertop, Undermount Sink (x2) and Mirror
- Vanity, Countertop and Sink Also Available Without Mirror
- Material: Solid Oak Wood with Laminated Veneer Panels
- Finishes Available: Grey or White
- Adds Simple Sophistication to any Bathroom Dťcor
- Ample Space for Toiletries
- Carrara White Marble Countertop and Mirror Option
- Double Rectangular Under-Mount White Ceramic Sink
- Four Soft-Closing Drawers and Four Soft-Closing Doors
- Beautiful Nickel-Finish Hardware Accents
- Sinks Cut for 8'' Widespread Faucet
- Does Not Include Faucet, Drain Assembly, or P-trap and Backsplash
- Assembly Required
- Easy Plumbing and Faucet Installation
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Size: 72''W x 22''D x 35-7/8''H
Vanity Base Overall Size: 70-7/8''W x 21-5/8''D x 35-3/16''H
Mirror Overall Size: 68-7/8''W x 7/8''D x 36''H
Faucet Hole: Standard 8" Widespread
This authentic-wood vanity features a stunning smooth-as-silk finish thatís complemented by gorgeous nickel-finish hardware accents. Available with your choice of Carrara White marble countertop, this bath vanity is the complete package. Simplicity with a hint of refinement: thatís the essence of the Naples Vanity Collection by Vinnova.
by: J.B. ✔Verified Buyer from: Sartell, MN on: September 23, 2020
| ||Love it! The soft-closing drawers are amazing. Very well-built.
Wish I didn't have to wait so long for it to come back into stock, but delivery was very quick once it was available.
Also wish the top drawers opened but nonetheless- worth the wait!!!
|Does this come assembled? - Asked about product VIO-710072-GR-CA-NM
| ||With item VIO-710072-GR-CA-NM, the base cabinet comes assembled, but you would need to attach the countertop and add the faucets.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810