- Koze Collection Towel Warmers
- Measuring 23-3/5''W x 9-1/2''D x 39-1/10''H
- 8 Electric Warming Towel Bars
- 1 Non-heated Towel Shelf
- Quality Brushed Stainless Steel Material
- Brushed Nickel or Polished Chrome Finish
- Fast, distributed, and efficient heat for warmth
- Easy Wall-mounted Installation
- cULus Approved and Listed for Safety
- Easy On/Off Switch
- Lower Power Consumption
- Standard 120V Outlet
- 93 Watts, 0.78 Amps
- 10 Minute Warm-up Time
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- 2-Year Warranty
- Other facts:
- Keeps towels, bathrooms and other delicates dry and warm
- Warmers will help prevent towels from developing a musty or moldy smell
- Makes a great gift
- Hide wires with an optional hardwiring kit (See Optional Hardwiring Kit)
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
23-3/5''W x 9-1/2''D x 39-1/10''H
Koze, by Virtu USA, combines technology and comfort to bring you a luxurious european experience with towel warmers. Caress yourself in the coziness of a soft and warm towel after a refreshing shower or a tranquilizing bathe. Measuring 23-3/5''W x 9-1/2''D x 39-1/10''H, Koze towel warmers are crafted from quality brushed stainless steel and gracefully finished in a variety of options for a gorgeous appeal.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I have in my cart, one Amba Towel Warmes Jeeves Model H Curved AT-BA208 and the 2nd product above in Brushed Nickel.
Question: Will the Amba and the Vitu products have the same finish which states brushed Nickel but 2 different vendors?
- Asked about product VI-VTW-122A-BN
| ||Unfortunately the Amba Towel Warmers Jeeves Model H Curved AT-BA208 is Brushed Stainless Steel, which looks a little like Brushed Nickel but it is not Nickel. Whereas VI-VTW-122A-BN is a Brushed Nickel finish. They are not the same finish but are similar.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810