- Solid wood
- Elegant traditional appeal
- Satin Nickel knobs
- Two doors
- 1 top drawer
- Optional vanity top available in 2 colors
- Vanity ships assembled - sink ships separately
- Free shipping
- What is the Vanity Made of Click Here to View
- FREE Shipping via Truck to your curb. Looking for Offload Service or Inside Delivery? Click here to see more shipping options.
|Choose a Vanity
||Choose a Vanity Top
- Available with or without an installed sink bowl
- Sink bowls are available in White or Biscuit
- Vanities may be purchased without a top.
- Tops are sold only with the purchase of a vanity.
Sink Top Made Specifically for Each Vanity Cabinet is Recommended to be Ordered Together
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
- Overall: 30" W x 12.6" D x 34" H
Bring a traditional look to your bathroom with the Windsor 30" Vanity from Empire. Made of solid wood, these bathroom vanities feature simple styling and offer plenty of storage space with one drawer and two cabinet doors. The vanities are available in Cognac, Dark Cherry, Light Cherry or White to complement any décor. The optional Capri ceramic tops are available with a 4" or 8" drill and come in White or Biscuit.
by: Linda ✔Verified Buyer from: Wayne, MI on: January 24, 2017
| ||Truly a lovely piece of furniture. Not installed yet. I will attempt to send a picture when bathroom is completed but that won't be for about 2 months time. No defect, solid and built to last.
by: Nicole ✔Verified Buyer from: Trenton, NJ on: March 25, 2013
| ||This is a beautiful vanity. It is well made, not cheap or chinzy. The legs are adjustable and the drawer is a 'slow-close'. The contractor who renovated my bathroom was very impressed.
|We bought this cabinet - and currently having trouble removing the top drawer from the base of this cabinet. The plumber needs the drawer taken out so he can access the plumbing hardware under the sink. The drawer, which slides on side rails, does not appear to have clips to release the drawer. And, we don't want to force the drawer out - Asked about product EI-BV1552D
| ||The vendor said to pull the drawer all the way to front and give it a good tap upward; and you will hear a click which means it released from the locked position. If you need more assistance, please contact us at 800-667-8721 and reference the item number.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810