- Laminated matte glass counter top
- Polished stainless steel drop-in basin
- Polished chrome wall mount supports
- Towel bar post
- Counter top available with basin on left or right side
- Single hole faucet drilling only
- Optional: large rectangular mirror with laminated matte glass border and matte aluminum oval-shaped wall mount storage
- Faucet not included
- Ships via UPS
- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting – Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
- Overall: 26" W x 17" D x 34" H
- Inside Bowl: 14" Dia. x 5" D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
The Aqua Counter Top Unit by Whitehaus features a laminated matte glass counter top with a polished stainless steel drop-in basin, polished chrome wall mount supports and a towel bar post. The Aqua is available with the basin on the left side or the right side, and has a single hole faucet drilling. The matching rectangular mirror with a laminated glass border and the matte aluminum oval-shaped wall mount storage unit complete this bathroom ensemble, and are sold separately. Ship via UPS.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810