- Vigo Golden Greek Vessel Sink and Bronze Faucet
- Handmade with possible unique and slight color variations, so no two sinks are identical
- Solid glass construction
- Polished glass interior with textured exterior
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Non-porous surface prevents discoloration and fading
- Stain-resistant, easy-to-clean surface
- Above-counter installation, 1 3/4" sink hole opening required for countertop
- Solid brass faucet features oil rubbed bronze finish
- Easy single-hole faucet installation
- Universal high-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Corrosion and tarnish-resistant finish
- Easy-to-clean and mineral-resistant nozzle
- Modern single lever
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- 1.5 GPM flow rate
- Includes all mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines
- Standard US plumbing connections
- Includes solid brass pop-up drain and solid brass mounting ring, both in matching finish.
- Diameter: 16 1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Glass thickness: 5/8"
- Faucet measurements:
- Height 12 1/4"
- Standard 1 3/8" diameter opening is required for this faucet
- VIGO glass vessel bowls are CUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO ADA Compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- *Oil Rubbed Bronze finish is exclusive to VIGO and may not directly match other manufacturer's similarly named finishes
- WaterSense Certified
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Sink: 16-1/2" Dia. x 6"H
This dark brown and gold-patterned sink has an almost Greek quality and is perfectly coupled with a statuesque, oil-rubbed bronze faucet with a single, top-set lever. The faucet is solid-brass constructed and the sink has a scratch-resistant finish, which makes this set highly functional. Faucet is WaterSense Certified.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|EXCELLENT QUALITY, SUPERIOR SERVICE
by: GREGG MCGEE from: NEBO, NC on: March 13, 2014
| ||THE SINK IS INCREDIBLE. IT WILLBE THE CENTER ATTRACTION OF OUR BATH. WE WERE OVERWHELMED ON HOW FAST THE DELIVERY WAS.
An Aoife Company LLC Store
1136-1146 Stratford Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810