- Kraus White Rectangular Ceramic Sink and Ramus Faucet Set
- Bathroom Set Includes: Ceramic Vessel Sink, Vessel Faucet, Pop-Up Drain
- Stylish Centerpiece: Ceramic vessel sink and faucet combo creates an elegant focal point that enhances any bathroom décor
- Above-Counter Installation frees up space on top of the bathroom vanity
- Easy to Clean: Premium baked-on glaze with high-gloss finish resists scratches and stains, and easily wipes clean
- Durable White Ceramic Sink: Smooth non-porous surface is naturally hygienic, resilient, and resistant to bacterial growth
- Standard 1-3/4'' Drain Opening Works w/ Pop-Up Drains w/o Overflow
- Superior Quality: All-metal construction and top of the line components ensure long-lasting performance for the life of your faucet
- Hot/Cold Waterlines Included
- Faucet Finish: Chrome, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Top-Quality Cartridge for Reliable Operation
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Universal Design: Vessel faucet coordinates perfectly with your KRAUS vessel sink
- Corrosion-Resistant Faucet Finish will not fade or tarnish over time
- Installation-Ready: All mounting hardware included for your convenience
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certifications and Listings: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Faucet Certifications: cUPC, AB 1953, NSF 61, NSF 372, EPA, CAL Green, DOE, CEC, MASS, FTC
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Sink Height: 5-1/4''
Sink Dimensions: 18-3/4'' W x 14-1/4'' D x 5-1/4'' H
Number of Holes Required: 2
Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1-3/8''
Distance Between Holes: 9-1/2''
Maximum Countertop Thickness: 1-3/8''
Faucet Height: 12-1/2''
Spout Height: 8.31''
Spout Reach: 5-1/2''
Kraus White Rectangular Ceramic Sink and Ramus Faucet. Add a Touch of Elegance to Your Home with this Wonderful Product from Kraus. Available in Multiple Finishes. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810