- For rooms up to 180 sq. ft.
- 180 CFM / 6.5 sones, 8" Round Duct
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Includes white polymeric grille which can be painted to match any decor 11-1/2 sq. in.
- Rugged steel housing with modern profile on outer weather hood
- Long-lasting electrically-bonded epoxy coating can be painted to match outdoor styling
- Excellent for kitchens, laundries, anywhere you want to move a large volume of air
- Housing adjusts to fit walls from 4˝" to 9˝" thick
- Motor assembly offers fast, easy "twist-lock" installation
- Built-in rotary switch – no wall switch to wire
- Ducting options: Rear direct discharge
- An optional washable, permanent filter may be used with this fan (Sold Separately)
- Built-in backdraft damper
- UL Listed, HVI Certified
- 120 volts, 1.5 Amps, 60 Hz
- Ships via UPS
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Housing: 14-1/2" W x 3-1/4" D x 14-1/2" H
This Through Wall Discharge Utility Fan from Broan has a built-in switch, so there's no wall switch to wire. Designed for rooms up to 180 square feet, the fan mounts inside the wall and is easy to assemble and install. The rugged steel housing on the outer weather hood has a modern profile and is protected with a long-lasting, electrically bonded epoxy coating that can be painted to match outdoor décor. The built-in backdraft damper keeps drafts out. A washable aluminum filter is available separately.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810