- For bathrooms up to 45 - 160 sq. ft.
- 80 CFM - 130 CFM centrifugal blowers
- Three part system includes a housing, motor, blade, grill and damper
- 24 gauge galvanized steel fan housing
- Includes low profile steel grill, powder coat painted White - 8 5/16” W x 9 11/16” D
- Easily mounts centered between joists (with 16" centers) using included hanging brackets. The housing will mount through drywall thickness up to 3/4", with a rough-in opening of 7-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Damper Blanket - Non-asbestos, ceramic blanket
- Damper Fusible Link - Replaceable, 165°F standard
- Classification: Ceiling Radiation Damper is ULC classified and rated for a 3-4 hour fire resistance. California State Marshall classification for 1 or 2 hour fire damper rating.
- UL, CUL, HVI Certified, AMCA Certified
- 120 Volts, 60 Hz, .30-1.20 Amps
- * Requires 3-4" round ducting - not included (see chart for specific model duct sizes)
- * UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- AK-FRAK80 and AK-FRAK90 models are Energy Star approved
- Bathroom Accessories
- Bathroom Timers & Controls
- Ducting Accessories
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
FRAK Models: 10-3/4" W x 9-1/4" D x 7-7/8" H, 4" Round Ducting
FRAS Models: 7-3/8" W x 7-5/8" D x 5-7/8" H, 3" Round Ducting
The Fire Rated Exhaust Fan Series is designed to automatically shut off and seal the duct from the rest of the dwelling once the temperature of the air passing through the damper exceeds that of the fusible link. These fans meet the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Standard 90A and the Ceiling Radiation Damper is ULC Classified and rated for 3-4 hour fire resistance. Three part system includes a Housing, Motor/Blade/Grill and a Ceiling Radiation Damper with a fusible link. Low profile and durable, all metal grill with a painted white finish almost disappears into the ceiling.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810