- For bathrooms up to 75-100 sq. ft.
For other rooms up to 125 sq. ft.
- 100 CFM / 0.8-2.5 Sone centrifugal blower
- .23 gauge galvanized steel fan housing
- Includes White Grill - 11" x 13 3/4" with moonstone glass lens
- Rounded edge square grill projects less than 1" down from the ceiling
- Takes one 100 watt maximum, Type A19 bulb and One 7 watt night light (bulbs not included)
- Easily installed using adjustable hanging brackets for 16" centers or mount directly to joist
- AK100L will mount through drywall thickness up to 3/4" with a rough in opening of 11 1/2" x 9 3/4"
- Backdraft Damper included
- Left or right horizontal ducting options
- Rated for ceiling insulated to R-40
- Designed to mount in ceilings with at least 8' clearance
- UL, CUL, HVI Certified
- 115/120 volts, 60 Hz
- Weight: 12.5 Lbs.
- Ships via Fed Ex
- * Requires 4" round ducting - not included
* UL listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- Energy Star approved
||100 Sq. Ft.
|Optional Accessories: Control Switches
||Three Function Switch: 3 function switch to control light, night light and exhaust fan. No Longer Available
||Control with Delay Switch: Can turn on the fan and the light simultaneously. The automatic delay timer operates the fan for an additional 20, 40 or 60 minutes, even when the light is shut off. No Longer Available
||Dehumidistat Control: Automatically turns the exhaust fan on or off depending on the level of humidity in the room. The dial control with adjustable set points allows for easy operation.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Housing: 11-3/8" W x 9-5/8" D x 8-3/8" H
The Air King Deluxe Bathroom Fan/Light Series features a contoured low profile grill, with a moonstone glass lens and a 7 watt night light. Fan, light and night light can all be wired to operate separately. The electronically balanced centrifugal blower wheel assures maximum ventilation at minimum sound. The Deluxe Quiet Fan/Light Series is easily installed using the adjustable hanging brackets for 16" centers.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Alan Mohlman ✔Verified Buyer from: York Haven, Pa on: May 8, 2015
| ||This is the second fan of this type that I've purchased from kitchen source. Good price, free shipping. Ordered on Wed, received Sat morning, had it installed Sat afternoon.
by: Eric Senff ✔Verified Buyer from: Albuquerque, NM on: September 6, 2011
| ||I normally don't like purchasing products online sight unseen, but the second I opened the box I knew I had made a wise choice.
Just the construction was far superior the other products available at the big box home stores. The instructions were easy to understand, it runs quite, works great and looks attractive. I highly recommend this model!
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810